0 votes
by (300 points)
Hi,

We updated the latest version of EventIDE (Nov. 27th) and have noticed since then some irregularities with the calibration procedure. We have an ISCAN eye-tracker and use the NI tracker snippets. We have to run the calibration several times before being able to get a good one, instead of a fixed pattern of gaze movements which does not correspond to the actual subjects' performance. Could it be related with a change in the update?

Also where could we find the september build, so that we can try to go back to that version and see if that changes anything? (unfortunately I didn't keep that version)

Thanks in advance!

1 Answer

0 votes
by (14.5k points)
selected by

Best answer
Yseult hi,

Can you please write to me by email, I need more details of that problem? There were no changes related to the calibration and ISCAN in the recent updates, but there is still a probability that another bug affects your calibration.  I will also send you a link to the September build.

Welcome to EventIDE Q&A forum where you can ask questions about EventIDE software and receive answers from other members of the community

Categories

FAQ questions

Installation and License

Coding

Eye-tracking

EEG Analysis

Visual Stimuli

Runtime and Data Collection

Hardware